The 143rd Troy Fair, a family event July 23-28 in Troy, PA, features midway rides and games for all ages, live music, racing pigs, livestock exhibits and shows, an agriculture showcase, farmers market and craft fair, car show, motorsports, chainsaw carving, community exhibits, vendors, favorite fair food and more.
Pay-one-price fair admission includes:
• Dreamland Amusements mechanical midway rides
• Rosaire’s Racing Pigs
• Stunt comedy shows by Wade Henry, “The High Roller”
• “National Champion Chainsaw Sculptor” Dennis Beach
• Peterson Farm Bros. (Monday)
• The Belle Tones (Tuesday)
• Sheep & Wool Day (Wednesday)
• Martin Family music (Wednesday – Thursday)
• Farmers Market & Crafts by the Creek (Thursday – Friday)
• Music by B2Wins (Friday – Saturday)
• Car & Motorcycle Show (Saturday)
Special activities will take place on Senior Citizen Day (ages 65 and older are admitted free till 2 pm Tuesday), Milk Mania Day (10 am – 4 pm Wednesday) and Kids Day (10 am – 4 pm Saturday).
Fair admission is $8 for ages over 2. Parking is free.
Fair hours are 8 am to 11 pm at Alparon Park, 436 Gate 1 Lane. Midway hours are 4 to 11 pm Monday and noon to 11 pm Tuesday – Saturday.
Visit the website for pre-sale gate passes and tickets for grandstand events including Truck & Tractor Pulls (Monday – Tuesday), Danielle Bradbery & Jerrod Niemann concert (Wednesday), Dave Martin’s Bullride Mania (Thursday) and Demolition Derby (Friday – Saturday).