The Orange County Fair will celebrate 178 seasons of quality family entertainment July 12-21 in Middletown, NY.
New York’s oldest fair features exciting midway rides for all ages, concerts, motorsports events, Friday night fireworks, a Lion & Tiger Show, Jungle Habitat Exotic Zoo, Lonestar Revue horse performances, a petting zoo, antique fire truck display, community exhibits, vendors and favorite fair food.
Grandstand events include:
- Dirt Track Racing (July 14; free with fair admission)
- Demolition Derby (July 15)
- Manchester Orchestra with Badflower (July 16)
- AJR with Big Data (July 17)
- Night Ranger & Vince Neil, the voice of Mötley Crüe (July 18)
- Monster Truck Show (July 20-21)
Fair admission is $8 for adults, $5 for ages 7-12 and 60 & older, and free for children under 7.
Unlimited ride wristbands (for riders 36 inches or taller) are available for $25 except on ride special days:
- July 12 – Free admission and rides from 4-5:30 pm. Rides are $1 each after 5:30 pm.
- July 13 (Carload Night) – $50 per vehicle (up to 8 occupants) for admission and unlimited rides
- July 17 (Two Buck Tuesday) – $2 admission and $2 per ride
Admission is $1 on July 19 and free for Middletown residents with ID on July 18.
Visit the website for advance savings on rides and admission, ride ticket prices and grandstand event tickets.
Fair hours are 4 to 11 pm weekdays and noon to 11 pm Saturday – Sunday at the Orange County Fairgrounds, 239 Wisner Avenue.
For more information, call 845-343-4826 or visit https://www.orangecountyfair.com.