The Caledonia County Fair returns to Mountain View Park in Lyndonville, VT, with a full schedule of family-friendly entertainment and agriculture events August 22 – August 26.
Creating family fun since 1855, Vermont’s oldest fair features exciting midway rides for all ages, live music, Pirates of the Colombian Caribbean aerial-high wire thrill show, demolition derbies, livestock exhibits and shows, pulling contests, a Fire Show, Punch and Judy Puppet Show, Children’s Tent activities, community exhibits, chainsaw carving, bingo, carnival games, favorite fair food and more.
Fair highlights include:
- Wednesday – Mini-Horse Pull (6 pm); Power Wheels, Van and Team Demo Derby (6:30 pm)
- Thursday – Farm Tractor Pull (11 am); ATV/UTV Pulls (7 pm)
- Friday – Country Showdown (3 pm); 4 X 4 Pull (6:30 pm); Kingdom All Star Band (7 pm)
- Saturday – Garden Tractor Pull (8 am); Gymkhana equestrian event (10 am); Grand Cavalcade (11:30 am); Log Loader Competition (1 pm); Canaan Smith concert (8 pm)
- Sunday – Ox Pulls (10 am on); Pig Scramble (noon); Demo Derby Qualifying (1 pm); Demo Derby Finals (6 pm)
On Wednesday, Carload Night, fair admission is just $30 per vehicle for all legally seated passengers and includes unlimited midway rides and fairgrounds entertainment. Pay-one-price admission Thursday – Sunday is $17 per person. On Friday, admission for seniors is $12.
Dreamland Amusements midway hours are 4 to 11 pm Wednesday, 11 am to 11 pm Thursday – Saturday, and 11 am to 9 pm Sunday at 1 Fairground Road.
For more information, call Dreamland Amusements at 866-666-3247 or the Fair Office at 802-626-8101, or visit http://CaledoniaCountyFair.com.